For Children and Teens
- AWANA: Childrens ministry for age 3-6th grade that emphasizes scripture memorization along with worship and recreation times.
- Children's Worship: During our 10:45am worship, children K-4th are invited to move to this age-sensitive time for worship and teaching.
- Youth Ministry: Wednesday night Bible study and hangout time from 6:30-8pm. Also hosts regular youth activities and missions opportunities.
For Adult Discipleship
- Men's Ministry: Meet monthly for large group and breakfast to build each other up as husbands, fathers, and servants.
- Women's Ministry: Monthly bible study group. Also attends various women's events off-site during the year
- Bible Fellowship Groups: These groups meet at 9:30am on Sunday mornings for a time of prayer, Bible study, and connection. We have groups for all ages from kids to adults to help you make connections with one another and the scriptures. See one of our greeters to help you find your spot!